Australia had introduced a concept of Skill select since 1st July 2012 to apply for Australian PR and it’s a major change which influences the Economic needs of Australia.
The Visas covered under Skill select are:
1. Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa
2. Skilled - Nominated (subclass 190) visa
3. Skilled - Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa
4. Subclass 457 visa
5. Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)
6. Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
7. Business Talent (Permanent) (subclass 132) visa
8. Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) (subclass 188) visa
9. Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) (subclass 888) visa
SUBCLASS 189 VISA
It’s the Australian Independent Visa where an applicant and its dependant can live and work anywhere in Australia.
1. Applicant should be less then 50 years old
2. Should have a positive skill assessment
3. Should have an IELTS Score
4. Should nominate an occupation on Schedule 1 of Skilled Occupation List.
5. Should have 60 points in total.
6. Applicant can include their dependants in application.
7. Both the applicant and dependant should have good health and character requirements.
8. The applicant should lodge an Expression of Interest with the Australian Government and be invited to apply.
Subclass 190 Visa
This visa allows the applicant and its dependant to be nominated by state/territory government of Australia.
1. Applicant should be less then 50 years of age
2. Should have positive skill Assessment
3. Should have an eligible IELTS Score
4. Should nominate an occupation on either Schedule 1 or Schedule 2 of CSOL.
5. Should file or state nomination and Expression of Interest, so that they get an invitation to apply from Australian Government.
6. Should score 60 points in total.
7. Main applicant and dependant both should show good health and character requirements.
Subclass 489 Visa
This visa is for applicants who are nominated by state/territory government or sponsored by eligible relative living in designated areas of Australia.
1. Applicant should take a nomination either from state or from an eligible relative living in designated area of Australia.
2. They should nominate an occupation on the list and should file an Expression of Interest.
3. This visa is only valid for 4 years and applicant should live and work in specified regional area.
4. Applicant should have a positive skill assessment and IELTS Score
For a detailed assessment about Australian PR and its various subclasses, please fill our enquiry form or drop an enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Axxa India Australia Permanent Residency services, Australia Permanent Residency services in India